- WEBSITE SALES | Your privacy and security are of utmost importance. That's why I use a secure platform for your transactions using the most up to date SSL certificates. Your transactions are encrypted and designed to protect your personal information, so shop with confidence!
- CREDIT & DEBIT CARD PURCHASES | You may pay with a personal credit card or debit card when you reach the checkout page.
- PAYPAL PURCHASES | If you have a PayPal account, you can use it to pay directly at the time of checkout.
- CERTIFIED CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS | PayPal or credit/debit cards are the preferred payment method. Why? It enables me to expedite your order and get it to you much quicker. I will accept a certified check or money order only; no personal checks will be accepted.
- ARTWORK | ALWAYS INSURED - Insured shipping is included with each artwork purchase because sometimes the shipper feels like handling packages like an airline baggage handler. If the package appears damaged please photograph the packaging then open and check the artwork. If the artwork has damage take a picture of it as well and then contact me so that I can file a claim with the carrier. This will insure a more expeditious claim and puts money back into your pocket quicker. Of course I can provide you with a credit towards another piece of art as well.
- HANDLING GUIDELINE - Please allow 3-5 days for handling/packaging and carrier pickup. Artwork is never prepackaged and is stored in a climate controlled environment. This ensures that it is packaged, by me, with the same care I created it. It is important to me that you receive your artwork as soon as possible and will do my best to meet expedited timelines if needed.
- ARTWORK DIMENSIONS vs SHIPPING DIMENSIONS - While browsing an individual work for sale you will notice several "Tabs" located under the image carousel. The tabs provide details concerning artwork and shipping. The artwork details will indicate the size of the artwork. The shipping details tab will indicate the approximate packaging size and weight for the most accurate shipping cost calculation.
- PACKAGING | CANVAS PAINTINGS - Artwork is packaged using professional packaging standards for canvas art. Each piece is wrapped as follows; glassine or acid free sheet paper, 2 layers of bubble wrap, inserted into quality clear plastic bag, cardboard protected corners, foam board sandwiched on both sides and taped with quality packaging tape. The art is then placed into a shipping box and all seems taped to prevent the possibility of moisture intrusion. Large scale canvas artwork is packaged in a rigid wooden frame to prevent twisting and bending during shipment. The same pre package details apply to large works.
- PACKAGING | METAL ART - Metal artwork is packaged based on the weight and size of the piece. Small to medium size pieces that are lighter weight are packaged with several layers of bubble wrap, voids are filled with styrofoam peanuts and then taped using heavy quality heavy weight packing tape. Medium to large pieces can be packaged using the same methods as the small to medium pieces depending on the weight and dimensions.
- LARGE FREIGHT ITEMS - Limitations arise when the weight exceeds 150 lbs and/or the defined dimensions by the carrier are exceeded. Items in this category often require custom crating, one-off handling charges and must be shipped LTL freight. Artwork of this nature will be noted as such in the product shipping details and/or the special handling tab of the product. Please contact me if your are interested in purchasing larger works and I can provide you with a custom LTL freight quote. Please note that we do not offer expedited or white glove service or shipments to locations outside of the continental US on freight items. Freight delivery service is unavailable for PO Box addresses. Standard transit time for Freight Shipments is typically 2-5 days after leaving the studio.
- FREE SHIPPING INFORMATION - When Free Shipping is offered it is within the contiguous United States only. Artwork that does not qualify for Free Shipping will be noted as such in the artwork description.
- METAL ART | CANVAS PAINTINGS - Each piece of original artwork is crafted to be unique and in most cases cannot be reproduced in the same fashion. I understand and am sympathetic to life events that occur which may affect your ability to retain an art piece. If within 10 days of purchase you have such a circumstance I can accept a return for which you (buyer) is responsible for round trip shipping which must include insurance, professional packaging, and a 15% return fee based on the purchase price of the artwork. PLEASE NOTE: Shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipment costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS:
- Email email@example.com with your order number and specific reason for the return.
- The artwork should be packaged or crated utilizing the same materials or similar. It is highly recommended that you utilize a professional packing or crating service if you believe that you cannot return the art as it was originally shipped. Please enclose the certificate of authenticity that was included in the package. No return will be accepted without the proper paperwork and the works need to be returned in perfect condition in their original packaging to qualify for returns.